Here are my two SweetPeas, right around 3 months. Looks like we got our formula down pat! Are we gonna have one of those families where everyone looks like a carbon copy of everyone else?
(You can definitely tell a difference in personality from these pictures, tho. Carson was way more mellow than Cora has turned out to be so far. Both good, just different.)
So glad to see you again! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I knew you where back in Utah, but I had no idea you had another baby. That is awesome!..and she does look so much like Carson.
5 comments:
:) awwwwwwww!
Seriously! Carbon copy no doubt! So cute. Good job Mama.
It's a good thing you got a good look going on... sad if you had a bunch of uglies that all looked alike! Cute fam picture in your profile too!
So glad to see you again! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog. I knew you where back in Utah, but I had no idea you had another baby. That is awesome!..and she does look so much like Carson.
Wow! That's crazy. And yes, you can definitely see a difference in personalitites.
Post a Comment