05 April 2011

When the Moon Hits Your Eye



(Artichoke, mushroom, tomato and onion pizza)

At last, I have discovered the secret to amazing, puffy, chewy, delicious homemade pizza crust. Too bad it takes so long, and that the really tasty mozzarella cheese is so expensive. I'd eat this every night! Or maybe that's a good thing.

7 comments:

Outsideofacat said...

oooh now i want some and i haven't even had breakfast yet!

as for the secret to amazing, puffy, chewy, delicious crust - i'm glad for you that you found it, but, aren't you gonna SHARE it?! :)

the andersons said...

I am also wondering if you are going to share....:) we have been trying different pizza crust recipes, but haven't found one we love yet. we would love to try this one, because it looks amazing!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Yummy!

Oma said...

Me too! I want the recipe, please?

Alison said...

Same here! I'm always searching for a good pizza crust recipe, and your pic made me drool. literally.

Megan Lewis said...

Oh my I love homemade pizza. I think I make it weekly. But my crust is super fast, but doesn't look as puffy (and yummy) as yours.

Autumn said...

Definitely looks worth the effort. Time to print the recipe above, thanks.