Ever since we went to a BYU football game last Fall, Carson has loved football. He loves to play toss 'n' tackle with us and the 5 year old boy upstairs, and, thanks to some recently acquired items, he now even has a uniform.
This get-up usually also includes a Utah Jazz jersey (basketball is a sport too, right?) which was dirty this particular day, and a pair of cleats which have been taken away due to using them to step on Seamus.
I hate to admit to being embarrassed by my child, but he insisted on wearing this on our daily walk last week. As he ran down the sidewalk in front of me, I could just see a pool floaty and elbow pads completing the outfit.
I think I know what I'll be getting him for his birthday next month.
4 comments:
hee hee... gotta love that helmet, and the flowery pigskin...
I appreciate the pictures. That is exactly what I imagined when you described him. Funny!
Embarrassed by THAT?! That's nothin'! Talk to me when he wants to wear his dragon costume to the playground, or his superhero cape to a restaurant! I actually think it's hilarious, and loved it when Andersen wanted to wear his cape everywhere he went. I worked hard on it! Carson is still young enough where it gets looks of "oh, look at that cute kid!" Rather than, "what a weirdo!"
Wait, are you telling me that children grow up and have their own interests and choices? Are you telling me that Carson is growing up? He was just born, I remember it distinctly.
Post a Comment