28 May 2009

FEEDJIT

At the bottom of the right-hand column of this page, I have a cool new gadget (technically a "widget") called FEEDJIT. Thanks to this little doo-dad, I can spy on who's coming to my site and where they're coming from. It's totally awesome! I especially love it when any of my overseas friends views the site, because they leave a different flag--and it makes me feel special that I'm cared about around the world. :)

So thanks to everyone who reads this. You make me feel awesome.

(PS Thanks, Lis! I snagged this from your page!)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Dangit, you caught me! I'm here at least 12 times a day checking for a new post! I'll have to simmer down now! (Not really, but I do check every time your blog pops up in my reader with an new post! I love to see that cute boy of yours (and you too!))