
Howdy, y'all! Welcome to Stanley, Idaho. Uncle Spencer and his friend Trevor came to visit, so we took a day trip up into the mountains.

This is River One, the gear shop where Austin and I helped put out a fire in the middle of the night. (We were driving back with his River Guiding crew from a raft trip one summer and saw that the building was on fire. It was awesome--I mean, that we put it out.)

Austin wonders why they keep calling him to be the Scout Master in each of our wards. Yet within moments of arriving at the icy shores of Red Fish Lake, he had located some warm coals and started a little fire.

We enjoyed the beautiful backdrop of the scenic Sawtooth Mountain Range.

And we enjoyed the heat from the fire.


Seamus, still being part wild-animal apparently, and despite being shivery cold from wading in the icy lake, would have absolutely nothing to do with the fire.

And a rosy-cheeked Carson was ready to kick back in a warm car for the ride home when it was all finished.
1 comment:
I love how he's just lounging in his carseat and those cheeks...I just wanna grab 'em! Great shot of Austin and Carson with the mountains in the background! Now we just need to see your pretty face one of these days!
Post a Comment