28 January 2009

Fun to be at the YMCA


Tonight was Carson's first time in a pool. Austin had to take the 11-year-old scouts to the local YMCA, so we decided to come along and check it out.

At first he wasn't too sure about the whole ordeal.

But after only a little bit of clinging, he decided it was worth it.


By the end, he owned that pool!

8 comments:

Outsideofacat said...

aww too cute! (esp the "one eye open one eye closed" photo...)

cindave said...

he is so so cute!

Autumn said...

I never know if I should respond to a question on the original comment where it was asked, or on the blog of whoever asked it. To answer your previous Q, Ellie is 29 months. :) I LOVE the picture of Carson with his one eye open and other closed. And the flying pig-great picture for some inspirational card!! ps-I want to link you but am hoping in the VERY near future to update my page-thus, I have a bunch of links I'm behind on...

Sticks and Stones said...

cute pics - the one laying down in the water is very impressive! He DID own it!

Alicia and Ryan said...

How cute!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Good one! You can get him one of those floaties so he can chill out in the middle on his own. Water is just good times!

Megan Lewis said...

Darling Pictures! Okay so I can hook you up through blogger so it will notify you everytime I blog (I'll do that now) and I was going to post the colors but how the heck do you explain what cincinnatian hotel hannaford is? which Also, cute new backgroud!

Valarie said...

Sooo cute!! Water babies are awesome. See, you have to come visit us this summer. You can just spend an entire week here in our pool. He'll be a pro by the end of the week!!