Because Austin and I come from families of boys (four brothers each), family gatherings usually involve a sporting event of some sort. This year, Christmas was accompanied by a game or pick-up basketball at the church gym. Here are some shots of the exploits that followed.And because he's my husband, Austin gets two pictures. Don't you think the beard and short shorts are a creepy combination?

Also, I'm not really sure how this happened, but I think was the highlight of the morning.



A friendly game betwixt two gentlemen. 

3 comments:
The Tippetts do basketball too. It's not too impressive when pregnant women are playing though. How come you weren't in there?
The beard and shorts are essential! Nice work, family Wilcox!
My word verification word was "scabi". Gross.
Yep, we are doing the nuance matices palette in the valspar brand. We're looking at blue arrow for the dining room, and ancient scroll for the kitchen-still debating over the living room (green maybe??).
Post a Comment