23 January 2009

The Christmas Pig and other Wilcox Christmas Essentials

No Christmas at the Wilcoxes would be complete without an appearance from the Notorious Flying PIG. Carson was as amused as his Grandpa.

He also enjoyed recreating this familiar picture at the piano. (Pictures to follow if I can find the cd they're on.)

And we found the perfect place for his first sink bath, or as my dad would call it, Bun Bath.

I just love his little profile. And mohawk. Also, dig the hat I made for Austin! Oh, it has a tassle on the top as well. I think it goes well with his beard.

After a week of happy, normal pleasantness, however, Carson decided it was time to start sprouting a new tooth the day before we were ready to fly back home. Let's just say we made it in one piece.

Oh, and let's not forget the coup de grace that came for Matt, who got his father play a board game with him for the first time in his life. Monkey off the back!

2 comments:

Valarie said...

That bubbly sink picture is classic. I really I hope I get to meet him soon!

Michella said...

Erynn,

Could you please send me an email? mcatchley@tds.net

Thanks,

Michella for Chay