My friend Marcia very generously agreed to watch Seamus for us while we are in China. It seems that the wide open spaces of Alabama have done nothing to stifle his spastic energy. Please enjoy the following account of his latest episode:
I thought I'd share the latest incident with Seamus! I wasnt here when he did this otherwise I would have video'd it for you and took photos. I have been in Florida for 2 weeks and missed this "frustrating" situation that Seamus had. I think he had a mental breakdown of sorts!
As the story goes, there was a stick hanging loosely from a tree. We must have zillions of them here! Well, Seamus wanted THAT stick. OCD kicks in....barks insanely at the tree, jumps on the tree incentently...still the stick will not dislodge.
OCD gets worse and breakdown ensues...How will Seamus get this ONE stick out of this tree???? He now focuses on the real problem, the tree itself! Yes, thats the ticket! He must remove the tree! Yes, Seamus the Beaver is born! He begins to chew the tree trunk. And chews. And chews. And chews...etc...
Can you guess what happens next? No, I bet you cant. Ready? Seamus has successfully chewed the tree DOWN! Can you yell T-I-M-B-E-R!? Well, that tree came down and yep, Seamus got his stick.
Seamus is now happy with his stick.
Love,
Marcia
P.S. The tree was only about 4 inches thick so his teeth are fine. However, I do have some very large dead pines I'm going to introduce him to!
As the story goes, there was a stick hanging loosely from a tree. We must have zillions of them here! Well, Seamus wanted THAT stick. OCD kicks in....barks insanely at the tree, jumps on the tree incentently...still the stick will not dislodge.
OCD gets worse and breakdown ensues...How will Seamus get this ONE stick out of this tree???? He now focuses on the real problem, the tree itself! Yes, thats the ticket! He must remove the tree! Yes, Seamus the Beaver is born! He begins to chew the tree trunk. And chews. And chews. And chews...etc...
Can you guess what happens next? No, I bet you cant. Ready? Seamus has successfully chewed the tree DOWN! Can you yell T-I-M-B-E-R!? Well, that tree came down and yep, Seamus got his stick.
Seamus is now happy with his stick.
Love,
Marcia
P.S. The tree was only about 4 inches thick so his teeth are fine. However, I do have some very large dead pines I'm going to introduce him to!
No comments:
Post a Comment