ah, it sounds delish! you may have to teach me, or at least make this for me one day. we'll have to leave out the spicy stuff for me, but it should still be awesome. :-)
happy cooking... btw when are you coming back, do you have an approximate date? just wondering. i hope to see you again someday. :-)
You are brave and as I'm trying (half-heartedly) to learn Chinese, I'm impressed that you knew enough to talk to the store owners and get the tutorial.
Awesome! Great idea, asking her to teach you how to make them. I'm glad to hear that you survived Mongolia and continue to have an amazing adventure. I would probably have been freaking out with Gabriel and Mark in a very uncertain situation like that. I'm curious too...when are you coming back?
4 comments:
ah, it sounds delish! you may have to teach me, or at least make this for me one day. we'll have to leave out the spicy stuff for me, but it should still be awesome. :-)
happy cooking... btw when are you coming back, do you have an approximate date? just wondering. i hope to see you again someday. :-)
You are brave and as I'm trying (half-heartedly) to learn Chinese, I'm impressed that you knew enough to talk to the store owners and get the tutorial.
ive had those, mmmm. the thing i cant replicate is the dumpling wrappers
Awesome! Great idea, asking her to teach you how to make them. I'm glad to hear that you survived Mongolia and continue to have an amazing adventure. I would probably have been freaking out with Gabriel and Mark in a very uncertain situation like that. I'm curious too...when are you coming back?
Post a Comment