So I just read your whole account of the trip and all I have to say is.... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! And WAAAAAY braver than I am. I don't think I could have ever done all that (without multiple emotional breakdowns!) Seriously, what a cool story to tell your kids. I'm just glad that you all made it back and none of you ended up in some crazy detention facility, Mongolian OR Chinese! Maybe we'll try and make the trip with you in 6 months when we need our visa stamps again... oh wait, you'll be going back to the States. Darn! That sounded fun! haha :)
1 comment:
So I just read your whole account of the trip and all I have to say is.... YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!! And WAAAAAY braver than I am. I don't think I could have ever done all that (without multiple emotional breakdowns!) Seriously, what a cool story to tell your kids. I'm just glad that you all made it back and none of you ended up in some crazy detention facility, Mongolian OR Chinese! Maybe we'll try and make the trip with you in 6 months when we need our visa stamps again... oh wait, you'll be going back to the States. Darn! That sounded fun! haha :)
Post a Comment