20 June 2009

Sploosh!

We're back, alive, in one piece, and thrilled yet wasted at the same time. We've been back nearly a week, and I think I'm finally just getting recovered.

We had a great time. I'm in the process of putting together a post about the trip, but it's difficult to walk the fine line between boring travelogue littered with lists and exhaustive hyperbole, fraught with exclamation points.

It the meantime, here's a teaser picture. This was a dramatic rescue after our friend Wes was catapulted from his boat in the very first rapid on the very first day! It made for a very exciting beginning, I can tell you. More to come!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amanda Tippetts said...

I look forward to the rest of it. You always make things very interesting to read... just by the way.

Megan Lewis said...

first of all, you can't be boring. Second of all, I want to hear more about your super cool trip. Please post.
love, megan
ps my word verification is warmegat. I like it