12 February 2009

Speaking of which...

There is an immortal debate to define which parent a child looks more like.
Take a look at these. I still can't tell.

4 comments:

Megan Lewis said...

Erynn, I dreamed about Durham last night. ah the sweet memories. I am glad to see things are going so well in your neck of the woods

Krystal said...

I would say a lovely combination of both! Dan and I have been looking at our baby pictures to determine if there is any hope for our little boy. I'm afriad he is going to have HUGE eyes... We both had very large eyes as babies. It will be interesting.

Lindsey said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog! Carson is adorable, and I love his name (it was a finalist for us). We live in Peoria, IL now where my husband is an engineer with Caterpillar. I'm glad we can keep in touch via blog now. :-)

Outsideofacat said...

i think he looks more like the carrot head. :D but that might be because the other photo is of an older child. hmmm.... in the end, who knows. i don´t look much like my parents, more like my aunt´s oldest son, which has always worried me... hee hee hee