07 December 2008

Seamus is My Favorite Pal











I like my dog. His name is Seamus. He is a border Collie. He was born on March 18, 2007.






Seamus thinks he is the king of dogs.

Seamus has lots of energy. He likes to play fetch,

climb trees,

play dog trials,

have snowball fights,

jump,

play with Carson,

and pick on smaller dogs.

But sometimes, he just likes to sleep. And when he sleeps, he grunts when I scratch his ear.

3 comments:

Outsideofacat said...

hmmm... i would like to do one like this about our cat... it's just that as soon as he sees the camera he runs, either away or right into it, both of which are very successful ways of making sure i don't get a picture. glad to see the dog and the baby are getting along too!

so. thanks for updating me. :)

Outsideofacat said...

thanks for the cool link... a molasses flood... what better way to go! :-) well, i guess you COULD get hit by a plane load of air-borne marshmallows... hmmm...

Valarie said...

Awww, I think he might be the second (I am slightly bias here) best dog on the planet! :)