Since every mother (hopefully) believes that her baby is the cutest baby in the world, I don't think it would be a sin to say the same about mine. So here is a Photo Ode (is there such a thing?) to my little Schnoogie.
Carson Neil Wilcox
b. 11 April 2008

Carson has been pretty easy from the beginning. It was a lovely, healthy pregnancy, and a delightfully short and simple delivery.
Austin had it pretty easy too, and was impressed with the outcome.

Carson slept a lot at home. The majority of my pictures from the first few months are of him sleeping.

No matter what your opinion is of co-sleeping, I enjoyed it while he was tiny. He was (and still is) so precious, I could hardly stand to be away from him! (Which isn't to say that I don't now revel in the fact of having my bed back to just me and Austin again.)

His yawning faces still rank among my favorites.

I'm attempting to promote photo-geneticity (is that a word?) in Carson early on. So far so good!

Still sleeping like an angel.

By about 4 months, he was able to lift his head up comfortably from his belly. I'm not sure what is "normal", but I was pleased with the progress. (Human babies stay helpless for
so long!)

Sometimes, for fun, Carson dresses up like the Dalai Lama.

No matter what he may tell you when he's older, Carson loves his mama.

Seamus is still trying to decide what he thinks of this usurper of my lap.

Currently, Carson loves eating/making a mess from his high chair;

Going for walks with mom or dad in his stroller;

Going crazy in his bouncy chair;

And bath time.

Cute though he is, he can definitely be mouthy. I hope this trend doesn't continue.

Yep, Carson loves his mama.
6 comments:
Awwww, that last picture is awesome. He is sooo stinkin' cute, Erynn. The 'Dalai Lama' pic just about made me pee my pants!! I hope I get to mee him someday soon.
Your son is quite possibly the cutest, smartest, most adorable boy I have ever seen! Btw, I am sorry I called you a thunder stealer because i am having a blast with the whole starting our blogs at the same time and following your blog thing.
Yep, I love the baby pictures. It is so fun to share the cuteness with everyone. I know what you mean about thinking there couldn't possibly be anything cuter. I definately feel that way.
Those are some great pictures! I especially love the one where he's sleeping with his hands by his face.
he is a cute little boy, to be sure. unfortunately, i'm pretty sure the mouthiness will only get worse! speaking from my experiences with an almost 2 1/2 year old whose mouth gets a little sassier every day!
hey hey! I saw you linked on Valarie's blog. Congrats to your new adventure. I hope your new job/home, etc etc is great. I love your pictures-Carson is darling indeed. Can't wait to see more of you!
Post a Comment