12 July 2010

By the way...

As an important side note, we picked up a few great souveniers in China. But we are bringing back one very important thing in particular:

This little fella is due sometime in early January. So far things are going great! Other than immense hunger, strong cravings for salty, protein-laden food, and an intense aversion to sugars, this has all the signs of being a relatively comfortable pregnancy. I'll keep you posted.

12 comments:

Mark and Sarah +2 said...

Very exciting! Are you going to be in Ohio this week? Did you know that Val is here this week? Call me if you can so we can try to set up a time to see you.

HABBENINK said...

Congratulations! :)

Jennifer Griffin said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you!

Megan Lewis said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you. I am so happy to hear that everything is going well so far.

M n L Hall Family said...

Congratulations!! What a great way to start out a new year!!

Alicia said...

Hooray! Congrats! Welcome back as well. :)

Lisa said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you guys. Hope all continues to go well.

Debi said...

Yay! So exciting! I think January is a great time for a baby to be born. :-)

Autumn said...

So exciting!! What a great souvy!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Yay! Whoo whoo... I hope the pregnancy is a breeze!

S said...

With all the spare time you'll have, you should start fictionalizing some of your adventures. That's how I got started, y'know!

Debra said...

Ah, I see you're expecting too. Congrats! Do you know if it's a boy or a girl yet?