Hooray! This calls for another Cinnamon Tree Ruckus Reunion! My sis and her little fam live in a great condo complex in South Provo on the mountainside with beautiful views...3 BR 2 bath 2 car garage and dogs welcome...you should move in next door so I can swing by when I'm visiting :). Congrats to Austin!
4 comments:
Hooray! This calls for another Cinnamon Tree Ruckus Reunion! My sis and her little fam live in a great condo complex in South Provo on the mountainside with beautiful views...3 BR 2 bath 2 car garage and dogs welcome...you should move in next door so I can swing by when I'm visiting :). Congrats to Austin!
It'll be so great to have you in the same country again!! Congrats Austin. I hope you enjoy your last few months in China!
Congratulations! That's so cool. It'll be nice to have you near again. Meanwhile, say 'hi' to my dad!
WAHOO!! Come and see us! How fun for you. Love you, Treena
Post a Comment