05 January 2010

Potty Training

Carson is sitting on the toilet. 
 
He just pooped.
 
Every time I go in to see if he's finished, I give him a raisin (his reward) and then he says, "Go, go!" and waves me out of the bathroom.
 
I think he doesn't like to be watched while he is pooping.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

You are one brave woman to approach this task so early! Ryan took his diaper off, then pooped on the kitchen (thankfully) floor yesterday. That counts for something, right? :) I say, if Carson is ready for it though, then you are one lucky lady with less yuck to clean and more money in your pocket!

Krystal said...

Makes sense...I don't like people to watch me either... even if they come bearing raisins. Good luck!

Mark and Sarah +2 said...

Oh! I can't wait until it's time to potty train. Well some of it I can wait for. But the less diapers thing I am excited about. Good luck.

marcia bryan said...

I like the cororation (sp?) between the raisin and the poop!

Megan Lewis said...

Potty training 'eh? That is pretty serious stuff. Good work my friend!

Amanda Tippetts said...

Good luck with the potty! Finish strong. There may be a day or two that you think you'd rather change diapers until he's 18 rather than clean up another "accident" but it will all be worth it.