Wow. My entire adult life, I thought it was Circus Fun cereal that was "indubitably delicious." Turns out, it was really Crispy Critters! Indubitably.
So that calls into question another memory about Circus Fun cereal. When I was a little girl living in Phoenix, Arizona, our dining room had a cool lamp that you could raise and lower from the ceiling. I liked to play with it even though mom always told me not to. One day I was eating [what I thought was] Circus Fun cereal when I lowered that lamp. (Now I have to wonder if it wasn't really also Crispy Critters that I was eating. I remember saying "indubitably!" when I ate it--even thought I had no idea what that meant.) Unfortunately, it tipped right over my bowl of cereal, and the small squadron of dead flies that had collected inside tipped right into my bowl, rendering it inedible--and, if memory serves me correctly, which it seems is possibly not the case, I never ate Circus Fun cereal again. (As an adult, it seems more logical that I would never have played with the lamp again...)
1 comment:
Funny. Remember how you are a funny person?
Post a Comment