This is the "best" dish I saw at the Chinese restaurant from the previous post. I hope you can read the caption. It says, "Stewed black chicken with fungus and edible scorpion." Yours for just 328 RMB, or roughly $50!
2 comments:
Marcia Bryan
said...
It looks like a 2 headed duck (gross)! What a cool experience you are having there! You really have a gift for language or you wouldnt be able to pick it up so easily. Seamus is doing well. He has gotten lazy (believe it or not). He isnt so OCD about fetching now. But, he lets himself out to play when he wants but makes us let him back in by barking (he refuses to jump the fence to re-enter the house, only to leave it). He loves being out in the open and running with his BFF Daisy Mae (our beagle). He isnt soft and doesnt smell nicely anymore, he smells like a country dog but I'm not going to bathe him everyday! We took Jonathan to the MTC last week. He leaves on nov. 9 for his Denver stent. He is totally stoked. Tryed to get with Paul but schedules didnt match up but we were there 10 days and had a wild ride! I'll try to get some new photos of seamus and email them to you. He has become way attached to my nephew, Tyler. They sleep together and he waits for him to come home from school. He sits by the door and goes bonkers when he sees him! Tyler has some problems so Seamus has helped him get through some tough times and he says Seamus is his best friend. When he has his bad days, Tyler and Seamus will just cuddle under the piano in the corner. It is so sweet. He would be a very good therapy dog. I'm considering signing him up for that but only if you'd want to continue doing that when you return home. Once he is qualified, he's qualified anywhere. Anyway, I'll close this up. Continue having fun! Love, Marcia
2 comments:
It looks like a 2 headed duck (gross)! What a cool experience you are having there! You really have a gift for language or you wouldnt be able to pick it up so easily. Seamus is doing well. He has gotten lazy (believe it or not). He isnt so OCD about fetching now. But, he lets himself out to play when he wants but makes us let him back in by barking (he refuses to jump the fence to re-enter the house, only to leave it). He loves being out in the open and running with his BFF Daisy Mae (our beagle). He isnt soft and doesnt smell nicely anymore, he smells like a country dog but I'm not going to bathe him everyday! We took Jonathan to the MTC last week. He leaves on nov. 9 for his Denver stent. He is totally stoked. Tryed to get with Paul but schedules didnt match up but we were there 10 days and had a wild ride! I'll try to get some new photos of seamus and email them to you. He has become way attached to my nephew, Tyler. They sleep together and he waits for him to come home from school. He sits by the door and goes bonkers when he sees him! Tyler has some problems so Seamus has helped him get through some tough times and he says Seamus is his best friend. When he has his bad days, Tyler and Seamus will just cuddle under the piano in the corner. It is so sweet. He would be a very good therapy dog. I'm considering signing him up for that but only if you'd want to continue doing that when you return home. Once he is qualified, he's qualified anywhere. Anyway, I'll close this up. Continue having fun!
Love, Marcia
Fungus and edible scorpion? hmmm...yeah I just can't see myself lining up for that one. I guess I'm not the creative eater I'd like to be yet...
Post a Comment